Terms and Conditions
Policies for Students
- Students must have a valid Ontario Driver’s License and have it with them during the in-car driving lesson(s). A temporary Driver’s License (G1) is still valid for this purpose.
- In order to satisfy the Ministry of Transportation (MTO) requirements, the student must complete the following:
- 20 hours in the classroom: 70% passing grade required
- 10 hours of in-car lessons: 80% passing grade required
- 10 hours of take-home study from the classroom
- All aspects of the course MUST be completed within 364 days of starting the class to be eligible for certification
- All fees must be paid in full before Our Driving School can finish the 10 in-car lessons as required by the MTO.
- Cancellations of an in-car lesson must be made 24 hours in advance. Please contact your in-car driving instructor at the cell number to the Instructor (student will have the Instructor’s cell number to do this)
- Our Driving School has a $40 late cancellation fee or a $40 no-show fee to cover the costs associated with the missed in-car lesson.
- Our Driving School will arrange for student pick up for in-car lessons within the city limits, otherwise, a pre-arranged pick-up location will be determined. Please call for more details on city limits.
- There will be no refunds for the Driver’s Education Course if any lessons (in-class or in-car) are not completed.
- You are only eligible to receive a refund if cancellation notice is given at least 2 full working days prior to the course start date.
- There will be no refund if Our Driving School’s car is booked for a road test in advance.
- Students must be at class on time (9 a.m.) and back from lunch (which is a 1/2 hour) and remain in the class until 3 p.m. to receive certification.
- Please refrain from using heavy perfumes during your in-car lessons as some instructors have allergies. We thank you for your understanding.
Download our Terms and Conditions so you can sign and return your written consent. This is required to be handed in by all students during first class if not completed at registration.