COVID-19: Our Driving Schools Procedures
Ensure Learning to Drive is Safe for Everyone
To our valued students,
As of Friday, July 17th, we are able to offer in-car lessons. Priority will be given to students who completed their in-class portion prior to March 2020. We are still providing classes online, from anywhere and on any device. In-car lessons are postponed till further notice.
- Complete the full Beginner Driver’s Education course (excluding in-car lessons)
- Learn how to become a confident and safe driver
- Available wherever you are, on any device with Zoom
- Learn good driving habits from home
- Payment plans available
Although our office is open for payment and scheduling, we ask our customers not to come into the office if:
1. They have travelled outside the country in the last 14 days.
2. They have flu-like symptoms or feel unwell.
We have developed new procedures to ensure the safety of our students and instructors, the following items will be implemented for all lessons.
- Will wear gloves, face mask and face shield at all times, replacing gloves between students.
- Will fully disinfect vehicles before & after each lesson*
- Seat covers are used on the driver’s seat for each lesson and replaced after every student.
- Will ask standard health screening questions before their lessons
- Will sanitize hands before & after each lesson
- Must wear provided gloves and bring their own mask: masks are available for purchase ($2.00 each)
- Lesson signature will now be available on the student portal (no longer on instructor’s device.)
*Disinfection will be completed each time instructor or student changes seats. Ie. Student A is dropped off after their lesson and vehicle is cleaned before the instructor travels to the next lesson. Then once the instructor has arrived at Student B’s pickup location, the vehicle is cleaned again before Student B can sit in the drivers seat and start the lesson.